Because the weather is so soggy, and we don’t want anyone to have to choose between being safe and beads, we have decided to postpone Preview Night until next Wednesday, the 17th of February.
As Mary said “You can’t fight Mother Nature” and we don’t want to.
If you are planning to come by either store today, please call and make sure we’re still open before you make the trip. We may close early if it gets worse.
Be careful out there! Texans aren’t used to dealing with this, and some people think you handle ice/slush on the road the same way you drive on washboard dirt roads – go fast enough that you don’t hit the groves! (PS – that is NOT a good plan, really.)