Way too tired to get to it, unfortunately. This was the “EEEEEEKKK!!!!! We’re halfway through time and not halfway through shopping!!!!!” realization day.
However, we did get:
- Vintage chain in wonderful brassy gold and silver
- Some unbelievable jade and quartz in great spring colors
- Tibetan beads, prayer box pendants, and prayer wheels
- Yowza turquoise
- Sapphires, dainty tourmalines, iolite, pink amethyst, and other clear fancies
- Magnificent agates etched and ancient looking
- Wonderful blue agate
- Adorable bone trinket boxes
- Huge honkin’ jade rondells, carved jade pendants, and other carved beads
- Glass fruit beads, glass flowers, glass in new shapes and colors. (FREAKING TONS OF GLASS – REALLY)
- More wonderful high-quality stones in great shapes at fantastic prices.
- “Torched copper” beads that grab your eyeballs.
- Akoya pearls, huge coin pearls, and king-size keishi pearls in warm colors
- three milkshakes and a pretzel for lunch.
- 4 asprin tablets for dinner, with two bloody marys and one beer.
The room smells like menthol and Ben-Gay…